- What does the blockchain represent? Is it the current balance of each account or is it the complete ledger?
- Does every transaction reach every miner?
- Is there a central server of Blockchain at all that keeps track of the new miners that get added?
- When a transaction is made between two people, how does the blockchain/bitcoin software know which peer to send it to?
- Do the messages exchanged on the network grow in size over time as more transactions are added? I would imagine, the chain gets bigger with every new transaction.
- Is it possible to reconstruct the transactions of a block that was made in the past?
- How does a miner know when he should start the computation of the blocks to win the competition?
Recent Questions – Bitcoin Stack Exchange