| submitted by /u/Ishan1121
Bitching about how:
• Everything is broken and going to crash and burn in hell
• They are thieves trying to screw you over
• They can't get their shart together
• They won't respond immediately to your email that is identical to 20k other emails that they received in the past 12 hours
• You missed out on that sweet dip price that only lasted 12ms
• You missed that sweet ATH sell price that only lasted 12ms
• Everybody should dog pile and boycot
• Assume no one takes credit cards or paypal
• Call your bank BEFORE you try to make a transaction IN or OUT to pre verify so you do not get flagged for a fraud transaction that has the potential to lock up funds for an indeterminable amount of time
• Move your funds in to the exchange the day or week before you intend to purchase
• If you need your funds deposited faster than a bank or wire transfer to your exchange use a debit card if the option is available
• make a bank transaction or a test debit card transaction before you intend to make your full buy or sell, this will give you time to work out any kinks with your bank or verification
• If you do not want to give access to your bank or bank debit card try using a prepaid debit card
• Get setup on more than one exchange to give you options if your preferred exchange goes down when you need it
Please feel free to add to the list as it is not all inclusive.
Cryptocurrency markets are having a tough time during the third week of the new year as a vast majority of digital assets are down 20 percent or more. Currently, the BTC/USD global average is roughly $ 12,050 after touching a high of $ 14,300 just 24-hours prior. The sudden losses started taking place yesterday evening when bitcoin markets dipped into the $ 13K territory. Uncertain digital asset traders are debating on whether or not markets will rebound soon or plunge to some more lower bound…
You will see in the headlines that Bitcoin is a bubble and that you should not buy Bitcoin because it is about to burst but this could not be farther from the truth. What the mainstream media are not paying any attention to are the huge stock market and real estate bubbles. When the price of BTC drops …
Google Alert – bitcoin
The post Australian Startup Power Ledger’s Price Doubles During Week-long Surge appeared first on CryptoCoinsNews.
The post 9 Mistakes We Made During Our ICO (And How to Overcome Them) appeared first on CryptoCoinsNews.
Furthermore, demand for bitcoin is skyrocketing as the country's only exchange is seeing bitcoin trades at US$ 6150 per BTC at the time of writing.
Google Alert – bitcoin