| submitted by /u/imatrustedsource
One of them might be bitcoin cash. The coin, priced around $ 1,200 Thursday evening, was down by about $ 100 from Tuesday. But that's still almost …
Google Alert – bitcoin
Bitching about how:
• Everything is broken and going to crash and burn in hell
• They are thieves trying to screw you over
• They can't get their shart together
• They won't respond immediately to your email that is identical to 20k other emails that they received in the past 12 hours
• You missed out on that sweet dip price that only lasted 12ms
• You missed that sweet ATH sell price that only lasted 12ms
• Everybody should dog pile and boycot
• Assume no one takes credit cards or paypal
• Call your bank BEFORE you try to make a transaction IN or OUT to pre verify so you do not get flagged for a fraud transaction that has the potential to lock up funds for an indeterminable amount of time
• Move your funds in to the exchange the day or week before you intend to purchase
• If you need your funds deposited faster than a bank or wire transfer to your exchange use a debit card if the option is available
• make a bank transaction or a test debit card transaction before you intend to make your full buy or sell, this will give you time to work out any kinks with your bank or verification
• If you do not want to give access to your bank or bank debit card try using a prepaid debit card
• Get setup on more than one exchange to give you options if your preferred exchange goes down when you need it
Please feel free to add to the list as it is not all inclusive.
This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
In the modern world, there should be no prejudices that men play more computer games than women. There are females who are heavy gamers irrespective of how tough their schedule could…
Everyone loses while it's closed. Some customers are lost foever, some complain that it didn't need to change and others can't wait till it reopens.
There's not much anyone can do but when it reopens the service will be much faster and hopefully bring in more customers.
Lets hope that the remodel prevents anyone from standing in the doorways slowing people from getting in and out. In other words preventing spamming efforts that falsely slow down transactions, drive up fees and create a phony urgency to scale recklessly.