| submitted by /u/RollingThief
Tons of great causes were donated bitcoin, and it helped improve the image of bitcoin during the last bull run, and straight up made it more fun. Let's hope more long time bitcoin hodlers will follow that example. There's no doubt that it increases joy and morale in Bitcoin. Go out and micro-donate some mbtc to newcomers if you can. We're very insulated here in r/bitcoin and in reality too many people still think btc is only used on the dark web. We still have to change the perception. Happy hodling (and sharing)
US media network CNBC has already courted controversy prior to airing a documentary dedicated to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Google Alert – bitcoin
The Federal Reserve created $ 3.5 Trillion USD, backed by nothing, over six and a half years. This is theft.
The number of Bitcoins that will ever be created is fixed, and limited to 21 million. Bankers and governments cannot steal your wealth via inflation if you have (at least some of) your wealth parked in Bitcoin.
Bitching about how:
• Everything is broken and going to crash and burn in hell
• They are thieves trying to screw you over
• They can't get their shart together
• They won't respond immediately to your email that is identical to 20k other emails that they received in the past 12 hours
• You missed out on that sweet dip price that only lasted 12ms
• You missed that sweet ATH sell price that only lasted 12ms
• Everybody should dog pile and boycot
• Assume no one takes credit cards or paypal
• Call your bank BEFORE you try to make a transaction IN or OUT to pre verify so you do not get flagged for a fraud transaction that has the potential to lock up funds for an indeterminable amount of time
• Move your funds in to the exchange the day or week before you intend to purchase
• If you need your funds deposited faster than a bank or wire transfer to your exchange use a debit card if the option is available
• make a bank transaction or a test debit card transaction before you intend to make your full buy or sell, this will give you time to work out any kinks with your bank or verification
• If you do not want to give access to your bank or bank debit card try using a prepaid debit card
• Get setup on more than one exchange to give you options if your preferred exchange goes down when you need it
Please feel free to add to the list as it is not all inclusive.
Please leave feedback for bitcoin,com here:
Guys, please take a few minutes to leave an appropriate review for the scam site Bitcoin,com
Tag them guys, tag them and report them, it works!
Some things to motivate you:
Meanwhile, they continue milking the Bcash cow, and thousands of newbies keep buying his cowshit.
Hell, they even give him gold when he openly lies to them and scams them in broad r/btc daylight (third link), here's some evidence of their scammy and shady behavior:
https://cryptoinsider.21mil.com/exposing-bitcoin-com-bcash-propaganda-tool/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7db4ov/roger_has_no_shame_he_posts_his_own_70m_usd/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7dbkxg/calling_bitcoin_cash_the_real_bitcoin_is/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7deowf/the_scamming_of_newbies_continues_roger_just/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7drtd5/new_fraudulent_advertisement_please_help_protect/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7e7n15/this_scam_is_unacceptable_lets_do_something_about/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7e8mr5/bitcoincom_wallet_now_provides_bcash_as_default/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7e9b4t/roger_writing_his_own_reviews_on_his_bitcoincom/ https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7e9kax/this_scam_is_unacceptable_lets_do_something_about/ "Roger Ver pays a public relations company to astroturf social media with anti-core, pro-BU propaganda."- former mod Good example of shill/bought accounts to push agenda MemoryDealers.com founder Roger Ver abuses admin access at Blockchain.info Roger buying likes on Twitter Roger says he paid a $ 600 fee for a #Bitcoin tx in the last 24 hours. It's nice to see /r/btc call out his bullshit.
Flashback: Remember MtGox? Watch Roger lying:
That was the only drawback . Anoth…
Hallo I wanna write my first trading bot on python. The bot should buy and sell on the 15 minutes time frame, when the rsi is undersold or oversold.
How i can tell my bot to focus on the 15 minute timeframe ?
My code look like this
import talib as ta date =  price =  volume =  pair = eth_usd while True: tikcer = bteapi.getTicker(pair,conn) date = ticker('server_time') price = ticker('last') volume = ticker('vol') price = np.array(price) if len(price) > 13 EMAPrices = ta.EMA(price, 14) rsi = ta.RSI(EMAPrices, 55)