Roger Ver, known in crypto circles as the “Bitcoin Jesus,” decided to take aim at the Bitcoin Core development team in his presentation at the Malta …
Google Alert – bitcoin
A month ago Binacne blocked my old, active account that was 3d level verified and full of 1.2K BTC.
The account was created and used for arbitrage on cryptocurrency markets and everything was good for a long time before Binance decided to block it.
Since then I’ve had a long conversation with their representative where I provided all my documents (even more that it was necessary), passed video verification and fund verification as well.
During our conversation they changed the reason for blocking my account a few times and as a conclusion it’s still blocked.
The first reason was “security” the last one was “law enforcement” which they don’t want to connect me directly with. And you know what, I don’t believe them at all.
- I make deposits from and make withdrawals exclusively to other well recognized exchanges from Top-10 exchanges.
- I haven’t made withdrawals to any new addresses for last month. All withdrawals were from addresses that I used before for as long as several months. Why have you just now blocked my account?
- All my withdrawals can be traced to well-known cold wallets of respectable exchanges (all were in top 10, according to CMC).
- The hackers don’t do any arbitrage.
- It's strictly prohibited to tell anyone that reason of blocked account is law enforcement (in case it's real reason, not like in my case). If it's really law enforcement they will connect you directly without any 3d party.
My accounts on other exchanges are active, so, I’m just wondering for what reasons is Binance holding my money with no rules or reasons for it?
I just kindly ask the official Binance representative to let me know that an investigtion about the account has beed started.
u/Binance How long does it take to finally solve the issue with my account as they’ve had all the documents and information for more than a month?
Is there anyone who’s faced the same situation? What kind of actions should I take against Binance to get my funds back?
submitted by /u/skilledguyfx
Bitcoin – The Currency of the Internet
Van Eck and Solid X have teamed, after both failed previously to gain formal regulatory approval for their respective bitcoin core (BTC) exchange …
Google Alert – bitcoin
A new initial coin offering (ICO) called Miroskii hopes to build a ‘decentralized bank’ by utilizing blockchain technology. Looking at the white paper and the website, it appears to have solid ideas and even a nice looking team behind the project. However, looking a bit closer at the team shows the ICO’s ‘graphic designer’ just happens to be a stock image of the Hollywood actor Ryan Gosling. In fact, after inspecting further, the entire team seems to be phoney and randomly chosen business…
On February 1 the cryptocurrency media outlet and blockchain company Coingeek announced it plans to fund the Electron Cash team’s development. The new Electron Cash projects will involve working on innovative plans for the bitcoin cash ecosystem and a partnership with the firm Nchain.
Also read: Bitcoin Cash Supporters Prepare for the…